Monday, April 23, 2012

Saudi Arabia 2012!!!

Tim Leung here...

Hello everyone! It's a new year, and we got a new group going to Saudi Arabia. I'm super excited about this summer, and I am so thankful for Nazar and the whole FTR International organization for providing such a great opportunity. I know that this trip will be one of those things that I'll remember for the rest of my life, and I cannot wait to get it started. All my classes are winding down right now as we prepare for finals next week, but it's hard to stay focused on finals knowing that in less than three weeks I will be on my way to Saudi Arabia!! To make matters worse, we have meetings every Monday and discuss things like the awesome food, housing, and internship that we will have. The anticipation is killing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment