Saturday, May 14, 2011

Here we GO!

From Branden:

Good evening, Branden Burke here on the eve before we leave for our trip.   I would like to thank all of you have chosen to follow us on our journey through our blog.  I encourage all of you to continue to check back throughout this week and next and to even share this with others who may be interested.  Also, don’t hesitate to comment and post your own thoughts.  We all look forward to having you follow us.

It is our goal with this blog to share our experiences, thoughts, and what ever is on our mind throughout our trip through Saudi Arabia and the UAE. 

This one is to all my family and friends.  Thank you for being supportive of me and my journey across the world.  I bid you adieu.  I have not had the opportunity to travel out of the country before now, so I am very excited for tomorrow.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us and we are all grateful to have all this support. 

Until next time.

Branden

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to all of you...I am sure its going to be a great experience; especially the UAE visit!

    Hope all of you are well prepared for the extreme temperatures (90-105 deg F) in both the countries, this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete