Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun in Saudi sun

Wed Hello to all, Dr. Cox arrived last night. We have spent the morning catching up and talking about our experience here.  Tonight is steak night at the embassy and we are all going. It will be fun to catch up with the consultants at the KSU sight since we have been gone for a week.  Today, we are moving shop to a new set of villas with more room for the 4 of us, it is crazy how much space full size plans take up.   Friday Hey again,  Today we had a cook out at the new villas, the ones with a big swimming pool in the middle.  Well...  it was almost a cookout. We couldn't get the grill to work so we ordered kabobs and grilled chicken, it was delicious! To top it off we relaxed in the pool and played cards all day. This evening we went shopping. I bargained for a new phone case and the other fellas got some electronic goods, I think some headphones. Now, i must tell you about the highlight of the night! Upon my return home I sat down and opened my new iPhone screen that was sent from my family in Indiana. This was my third time trying to replace my screen. I must report the first two times I failed miserably. But my confidence and determination to return to my beloved iPhone would not die. I sat down at my operation table (my desk with a cereal bowl for screws) and after 20 minutes I brought my iPhone back to life! Now I must go play with it, thanks for reading, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment