Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Exciting Times

On Monday, we got an opportunity to meet Eng. Nawaf. who runs SBG, one of the largest construction firms in the world! SBG is the contractor responsible for building the entire King Saud campus and most of the King Abdullah Financial District.

We visited the financial district yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes! The immense size of the project was overwhelming, and it was hard to wrap my head around how one company can do so much. I would imagine that the man power that SBG is deploying in Riyadh right now is comparable to the Egyptians when they built the Pyramids, and the Chinese when they built the Great Wall of China. It is incredible how much this one company is capable of, and it is certainly something that I strive for.

Eng. Nawaf and us.

A few buildings from the financial district.

No comments:

Post a Comment