Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Initial Thoughts

Tim Here-

We've finally gotten our trip underway, and Day 1 of this highly anticipated trip was even better than I had expected. FTR International of Nevada has been treating us like kings, and they are providing everything that we could want and more! For me, the most exciting part thus far has been arriving at our apartment after flying all the way from Chicago. I wished we would have gotten it on video, but it was hilarious the way all of us were running around the apartment checking out all the rooms. It was like a race for who could examine the entire apartment the fasted. We would be in different rooms and upon hearing someone squeal in delight we all rushed to see what that person had discovered. Eventually we started claiming rooms. Adam and I engaged into an epic Rock Paper Scissors battle for the best room in the apartment. I ended up losing the ferocious battle, and had to settle for the most secluded room in the apartment. Haha jokes on him though, because the modem is right next to my room, and none of the other rooms get a very strong WiFi signal. Plus my room is gigantic, and I have an enormous bed... Not too shabby if you ask me. Below I have attached a picture of my room. We should be uploading a video of the entire apartment later today so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment