Monday, May 21, 2012

Our First Week!

Tim Here-

Yesterday Trace Gregg gave us a tour of KSU and explained the project from a mechanical perspective. I have to admit, I don't know much about the mechanical systems, but Trace did a great job helping me understand it.

I never realized how much careful planning and detail a building requires, and I am starting to appreciate the amount of expertise there is in the FTR Office. The team that FTR International Inc. of Nevada has put together has an excellent mixture of skills, knowledge, and backgrounds. The opportunity to be here is truly a blessing, and I am very grateful that FTR's personnel have taken time out of their busy days to teach us everything they know.

Here are some pictures from our first week here in Saudi Arabia...












1 comment:

  1. I really wana thank you for providing such informative and qualitative material so often.
    workvanequipment.com

    ReplyDelete